PREM 2017 – Early bird rates available until 01/01/2017
PREM 2017 (paediatric resuscitation & emergency medicine) congress will take place in the beautiful city of Ghent (Belgium) on 18–19, May 2017.
The focus of PREM2017 will be ‘Guidelines and beyond’, looking at all (practical) aspects of Paediatric Emergency Care.
PCCM Journal – 50% off for WFPICCS Members!Read more...
Sepsis Initiative is WFPICCS effort to raise awareness about Sepsis – one of the most common but least-recognized illnesses in both developed and developing countries.Read more...
Join WFPICCS’s Sepsis Initiative NOW to educate yourself and others about SEPSIS.
- In Memoriam: Dr Karl Erik Edberg
It is with great sadness to share with you that Dr Karl Erik Edberg passed away this summer while being …
- 1st World Sepsis Congress – the largest scientific meeting ever to be held on the burden, challenges, and solutions to the silent global killer named Sepsis
The 1st World Sepsis Congress (WSC) was held entirely online on the 8th & 9th September and 15,000 people from …
- World Sepsis Day – 13 September
WFPICCS is a co-founder and proud partner of the “Global Sepsis Alliance”, raising awareness about Sepsis worldwide through campaigns for …
- ‘Ordinary people who made extraordinary sacrifices’ – Dr Jerry F. Brown at the Opening of WFPICCS’ 8th World Congress, Toronto, Canada
The epidemic of Ebola virus disease (EVD) killed more than 11,000 people across West Africa, including many health care workers. …
- Deadline extended for WFPICCS HARD manufacturing Grant
Deadline extended until October 1. 2016 Find out more here