THE 9TH WORLD CONGRESS ON PEDIATRIC INTENSIVE AND CRITICAL CARE (WFPICCS 2018)
See you in Singapore for the 9th World Congress on Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care!
PREM 2017 – Early bird rates available until 01/01/2017
PREM 2017 (paediatric resuscitation & emergency medicine) congress will take place in the beautiful city of Ghent (Belgium) on 18–19, May 2017.
The focus of PREM2017 will be ‘Guidelines and beyond’, looking at all (practical) aspects of Paediatric Emergency Care.
PCCM Journal – 50% off for WFPICCS Members!Read more...
Sepsis Initiative is WFPICCS effort to raise awareness about Sepsis – one of the most common but least-recognized illnesses in both developed and developing countries.Read more...
Join WFPICCS’s Sepsis Initiative NOW to educate yourself and others about SEPSIS.
- Extended deadline for WFPICCS’ Global Health Initiative Survey
The new deadline is now Tuesday, 28 February, 2017! This is a unique opportunity to provide YOUR thoughts on what future partnerships …
- Announcing the WFPICCS Global Health Initiative (GHI) Survey
We are pleased to announce that the WFPICCS Global Health Initiative (GHI) survey is now live. For the first time, …
- Thinking of joining us in Singapore for the WFPICCS 2018 Congress?
The WFPICCS 2018 Congress site is now live! Save http://wfpiccs.kenes.com/ under your favourites or sign up here to receive regular updates about the …
- In Memoriam: Dr Karl Erik Edberg
It is with great sadness to share with you that Dr Karl Erik Edberg passed away this summer while being …
- 1st World Sepsis Congress – the largest scientific meeting ever to be held on the burden, challenges, and solutions to the silent global killer named Sepsis
The 1st World Sepsis Congress (WSC) was held entirely online on the 8th & 9th September and 15,000 people from …