CAMEROON ASSOCIATION OF CRITICAL CARE NURSES (CACCN)
The idea to create CACCN was initiated in November 2013 by four practicing critical care nurses.
CACCN is a professional organization dedicated to promoting optimal nursing care of the critically ill patients using the available resources. We seek to be advocates of the critically ill wherever they may be. We aim to do this through enhancing continuing education and research,
collaboration with health and health-related sectors, enhancement of certification standards, promote organization and mobilization of available resources, enhancement of clinical practice and professional development.
Central to our mission is giving hope to meeting the needs of the critically ill and their families now and in future. We also seek to provide possible opportunities to our members who support professional development and promote the art and science of critical care nursing in a developing country like Cameroon.
Hope and faith for excellence in Cameroon critical care nursing.
- To improve the quality of care rendered to critically ill patients in Cameroon
- To maintain the highest possible standard of critical care nursing in Cameroon
- To sustain effective cooperation between all health care professionals, institutions, agencies and charity organizations that has a professional interest in the care of critically ill patients.
- To promote cooperation and collaboration between Cameroon critical care nurses
- To represent critical care nurses and critical care nursing in Cameroon
- To advance the art and science of critical care nursing across Cameroon
Our activities are centered in the following areas:
- Quality control and