Membership of WFPICCS is restricted to societies or organizations with an interest in paediatric intensive and critical care.
- Connections to key leaders and researchers in the field of pediatric critical care.
- Regular updates on latest scientific advances/ breakthroughs and activities and access to vast educational resources in the field of Peadiatrics, Neonatal and Emergency Critical Care
- Right to host WFPICCS Congresses and to participate in the call for bids
- Special reduced registration fees to all WFPICCS Educational activities
- Special reduced price for the Pediatric Critical Care Medicine journal: Pay 143 USD instead of 289 USD – 50 % off
- WFPICCS’ support for national and international research projects
- Valuable opportunity to share experiences with colleagues from diverse countries and to contribute to a global effort to help save critically ill children.
- Societies or organizations with a major focus on pediatric intensive and critical care.
- Societies or organizations with individual membership (physicians, nursing, allied health professionals, or multi-professional members).
- Societies or organizations having a pediatric section but with a major focus on pediatrics, adult critical care, emergency care, nursing, or any other (sub)specialty.
7, Rue Francois-Versonnex
Tel: +41 22 908 04 83 Fax: +41 22 732 26 07 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org