Our December newsletter is out – don’t miss it!
Read it all here https://tinyurl.com/ydal2m9q
- Read about the important congress deadlines & why you should attend WFPICCS18 in Singapore next June
- Learn more about PICU diaries – why some teams are starting to implement them in their own units & how they can benefit children & their families
- Find out which mobile Apps could help you and your team streamline care delivery
- Discover what a paediatric critical care intensivist working as a volunteer in Low Income Countries is doing to improve the outcomes for children with congenital heart disease
- Did you contribute to SCCM’s Puerto Rico donation drive? Find out what is involved in getting aid to PICUs in need.
- Read why change is needed in Latin America’s PICU research agenda
- Learn more about the Kampala declaration and how sepsis is being addressed in Africa
- Take a look back at the 3rd International Multidisciplinary Paediatric & Neonatal Acute and Critical Care (IMPNACC) Research School which took place in Rome back in October
Many thanks to all who contributed!